École communautaire Réal-Bérard
Janqiue has always been a student who includes all of her peers in everything she does. She is a positive leader and always gives her all-whether it is in her academic courses, organizing school activities or being a team player on sports teams in and out of school. She is kind, caring and a go getter. She is always a positive influence to those around her; she is also very respectful and polite.
Janique plans on becoming a school psychologist when she graduates from École communautaire Réal-Bérard, this coming June. She will definitely thrive as a university student, pushing herself to continue being the best that she can be. Therefore, she is very deserving of this scholarship, as she will use the money towards a career I know that she will excel in!
- president of student counsel (2021-2022)
- treasurer of student counsel (2020-2021)
- member of the following committees : school yearbook, Social Justice (Coupe Éthique), «Comité Jeunesse Parlement (CJP) », JMCA (JMCA = Jeunes manitobains des communautés associées) : This program allows high school students to become leaders in their school and community.
- volunteers as member on village counsel for the town office
- coached grade 7/8 volleyball and followed a coaching workshop in October 2021
- school captain for Volleyball Club and the Varsity team
- strong leadership skills: organized the intramurals for the high school, co-organized "welcoming day" activities for the high schools, creates a bulletin board with student counsel activities, maintains and updates the school social media accounts, volunteered with school activities (pancake breakfast, pizza day, etc.)